måndag, november 13, 2006

Jag i min musik

Inspirerades av K-dude till följande roliga grej man kan leka med sitt I-tunes-bibliotek:

Instruktioner:
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make sense.
NO CHEATING!

Vad man gör är alltså att man slumpar fram låtar i sitt musikbibliotek och de blir sen svaren på ett antal frågor. Kul, jag lovar, testa själv!

How are you feeling today?

Fear no darkness, promised child - Timo Räisinen
How do your friends see you?
Chan Chan - Buena Vista Social Club
Will you get married?
First day of my life - Bright Eyes
What is your best friend's theme song?
My lady story - Anthony and the Johnsons
What is the story of your life?
Straight thin line - Frida Hyvönen
What was high school like?
Human (Live version) - Goldfrapp
How can you get ahead in life?
Idiot - Magnus Johansson
What is the best thing about your friends?
Tie up my hands - Starsailor
What is tonight going to be like?
Dom sista drömmarna - Lars Winnerbäck
What is in store for the reminder of this weekend?
There is at town - Nick Cave
What song describes you?
Love me or leave me - Nina Simone
To describe your grandparents?
Make it clap (Remix) - Busta Rhymes
How is your life going?
Let love not weigh me down - Ed Harcourt
What song will they play at your funeral?
Comin' around - Juliette and the Licks
How does the world see you?
Heliga moder - Di Leva
Will you have a happy life?
Slow moves - Jose Gonzalez
What do your friends really think of you?
Trouble me - Natalie Merchant
Do people secretly lust after you?
Nouveau Western - Mc Solaar
How can I make myself happy?
Trees - Goldfrapp
What should you do with your life?
I don't know what I can save you from - Kings of convenience
Will you ever have children?
Time is right - Blondie

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

ahah, underbart :D nu har jag ännu mer ont i käkarna efter allt skratt. Nu ska jag bara få bloggerbeta att vilja ladda upp mina inlägg :(